Monday, December 13, 2010

Bashful

I haven't posted in awhile so here we go...

Finals

They are boring and painful, so this is all I have to say

Christmas Break

Not so boring! I was worried about this break being enjoyable, but now the break looks like it could turn out to be the best one yet. I have tentatively scheduled parties and hang outs already that are getting me excited. My birthday is 10 days away. Christmas is 12 days away. Then going to Micah's ranch as much as possible after that. I couldn't ask for anything better. I went home this weekend for a mini break. I got to hang out with my two best friends Micah and Sam. I have two finals left, but the lowest grade I can get is a B now so I have no motivation for either. Christmas break is on the horizon and it's looking good. I gave myself a Christmas/birthday present that should be getting to my house next week. Unfortunately, this season has also wrecked havoc on my bank account, so I will be selling many of my prized records to get back to the black. This is sad, but I would never take any of it back. I've had to buy things for friends and family. It's sacrifice. Selling my own belongings to pay for them just makes them mean more for me.

Burn

For the group of girls that unwillingly, unknowingly roped me into buying them all Christmas presents, I've decided that I am burning them all cd's. I feel this is the most cost-effective, loving gift I can give all of you. You're welcome...Cat Crozier.

I can't wait for a good Texas break filled with eating animals and burning fossil fuels.
The new year is almost here! Be excited Repubs...


Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment